The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by STUDIO ANK and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of [business name]. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, [business name] takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
Schedule commitment: The principle agreement between the client and Studio ANK for any sum agreed upon for the candid photography assignment is based on the final schedule shared. Given its an Indian wedding and how things roll, a few hours are alright to be added to any event. But if more than 1 hour is being added to events, or if a new event is being added, that will be billed separately later, as per the usual rates already agreed upon. (Approx 7500 per hour)
Payment terms: Rs. 20,000/- as token advance to block dates, or 50% of the total amount as mutually convenient. And the balance preferably around /on the wedding day. But here mutual preference is given importance based on practicality. All the payments must conclude for the editing work to begin.
Delivery Method: A web link with final edited images is shared for 3 months online. Immediately after the web links, a USB pen drive with high resolution and low resolution jpeg files is despatched to the client. Extra copies are sent for nominal charges.
Copyright: The copyright legally always remains with the photographer (industry / trade standard) , but our clients are free to use any image in any medium they wish for. We just request clients to not club our images with images from other photographers. We also request our images to not be dramatically enhanced or coloured, since it would seem a misrepresentation to our prospects. Some images from each shoot are used for self-promotion of entering contests.
Privacy: In case any client would specifically not like to feature on our wedding website or Facebook page, they should inform us in advance. We usually avoid public sharing of intimate wedding moments in any case, or take prior client approval for the same.
Cancellation: The client would bear the costs of cancellation in case of emergencies or natural disaster. The token advance can be refunded if the cancellation is done 3 months in advance.
- Only Edited photos and films are submitted to the clients. Raw files are not a part of the delivery.
- Our team is self sufficient. No other photography or Videography team should be at the venues to document the same events.
This creates conflict and given the dozens of past experiences we do not want to participate in a multiple team environment
- Schedule delays of 1 hour are admissible. Delays beyond that or new additions to schedule would require revision to the bill.
- Image edits are enhancements for all images. Detailed skin retouching is not a part of the contract.
- Our team concentrates on creative photos, and for group photos a traditional photographer may be hired. In case our team is tasked
with group photos beyond immediate family and friends the invoice may be required to be revised.
- Payments should be completed within a week of the wedding. Editing work begins post payment completion
- Only one round of changes are welcome in the complimentary photobook.
- Music score will not be changed more unless a preference for it was intimated to us before the wedding.
- We do not claim or attempt to document everyone and everything at the wedding. If there are people or objects that you would like us to remember, please share a photo or description of them before the wedding.